The modular construction process consists of the following steps:
1. Individual modules are built off site under factory conditions. Typically, modules for modular construction projects are fully-fitted with all electrics, plumbing, heating and internal finishes.
2. Modules are delivered to the site by a lorry.
3. Modules are then craned into position.
4. They can be connected side-by-side or end-to-end and interconnected to create multiple storeys.
5. Any additional fit-outs are carried out according to your specific needs.
That's why modular construction is such a fast way to achieve your aims. Modular buildings give you both speed and certainty.