Whether you need portable storage buildings to store important files, or safeguard valuable equipment, we have a choice of tough, secure, purpose-designed modular storage units for you to choose from.
Secure Site Storage
When you need to store valuable plant, equipment, tools or goods at your premises, you can be sure they will be safe in a portable storage unit from Portakabin. These solid-steel portable storage buildings have been developed to meet even the most rigorous security demands, so you can be confident your goods are well protected against theft and vandalism.
Document Storage – 39% more fire rated storage space
If you need to store essential documents securely on your site, there's no safer place to keep them than Portakabin storage buildings.
Offering a generous 12m3 of storage space, the Portakabin Arkive storage buildings provides enough room to store the contents of approximately 61 four-drawer filing cabinets - that's 39% more space than any comparable product on the market. A high-quality steel racking system is fitted as standard, maximising your usable storage area.
Secure Site Storage features and benefits
- Galvanised steel construction for robust, long-life performance
- Steel-faced doors for enhanced security
- Anti-intrusion doors and surrounds to prevent break-ins
- High-security ABIS-rated cylinder locks
- Readily transported by road and sited directly onto prepared ground using a crane
- Available in a range of sizes – for proven protection against theft and vandalism
- Delivered ready for immediate use.
Document Storage features and benefits
- Robust, 12m3 all-steel storage buildings with high-security fire-rated door set and digital keypad lock - to resist and deter unauthorised entry
- Half-hour fire protection from the exterior to the interior of the unit, independently certified - giving you unmatched fire protection for your files
- Five rows of fully adjustable shelving each support a substantial 110kg - giving you all the flexible storage capacity you need
- Excellent air-tightness rating - preventing paper damage by providing consistent humidity levels and reduced levels of air pollutants
- Lights fitted with polycarbonate opal diffusers to absorb harmful UV radiation which could fade your paperwork
- Tubular heater fitted as standard to provide background heating
- Unique low-level lifting system - fulfilling HSE guidelines to avoid working at height during installation.
The service from Portakabin was excellent, they even delivered the building a week ahead of the deadline.
While Terminal 2 at Manchester Airport undergoes a £1bn transformation, airside office space and high quality engineering workshops were required to accommodate specialist engineers