Portable toilet, portable shower and portable changing room buildings fitted with high-performance facilities in well-equipped and spacious surroundings.
You are assured of a home-from-home experience because we only manufacture domestic standard toilets, showers and changing rooms. You won’t find user-unfriendly plastic chemical toilets here.
We only supply the highest-quality portable toilet buildings, providing the standards of cleanliness and hygiene you would expect to find in any home.
Our all-steel buildings are durable and robust enough for permanent use, as well as being easy to clean and maintain.
Why choose Portaloo Toilets, Showers and Changing Rooms from Portakabin?
- Permanent-quality, hygienic, attractive all-steel buildings designed for medium to long-term use
- Buildings fully fitted with high-quality sinks and taps, hot and cold running water, full-flushing toilets and generous lighting
- All toilet blocks are connected to mains water, sewage and electricity
- Choose from 7.5kW electric showers or economical gas-powered showers, each providing a constant supply of temperature-regulated hot water
- High-level windows provide plenty of natural light while maintaining privacy
- Individual shower compartments with integral changing area and seat, providing privacy and plenty of space for changing
- Specially designed team sports changing rooms are available with large communal changing and shower areas, bench seating, coat hooks and toilet cubicles.
Buildings can be created from left and right end modules with middle or enclosed modules
- Building Layouts
A variety of room layouts can be achieved by the installation of partition walls, with a matching polyester steel finish.
- Floor – 3.00kN/m2
- Roof – 0.75kN/m2
- Basic wind speed (to meet BS6399:Part 2 requirements).
Portaloo Toilets – available in a vast range of layouts
- Our smallest standard unit comprises one male sink and toilet and one female sink and toilet.
- Our largest 28m2 blocks can incorporate two male toilets and two urinals, three female toilets and a disabled persons' toilet, along with all the sinks and extras you need.
- Unlimited potential size, as blocks can be joined to accommodate any number of toilets and showers.
Portaloo Showers – so versatile you have 3 different power options
- Can be fitted with 7.5kW electric showers that require a three-phase electrical unit, providing instant, temperature-regulated water.
- Or you can choose economical gas-powered showers, which only require a single-phase unit and provide the same instant hot water while using less power.
- A third option is to have your temporary shower building fitted with water tanks that use immersion heaters to supply your hot water. These also only require a single-phase electricity supply.
Portaloo Changing Rooms – choose from 2 styles
- Standard changing rooms feature the same high-quality showers and individual compartments as our shower units, but also include a toilet, extensive bench seating and communal changing area.
- Purpose designed for team sports with large communal shower and changing areas, plus additional toilet cubicles.
We approached Portaloo for our toilet and shower requirements because they are such a well-known name in the industry. I requested quotes from three other companies, but I was most impressed by the professional service and proactive approach to dealing with our requirements. The buildings supplied meet all of our specifications, and we are particularly pleased that Portaloo was able to provide a complete solution for our disabled persons’ amenities, including an access ramp. We have been very happy with the quality of facilities provided, as have our guests. We intend to keep the Portaloo buildings on site for the foreseeable future, until we decide whether to construct our own purpose-built toilet and shower block or keep the Portaloo facilities on site permanently.