Portable toilet, portable shower and portable changing room buildings fitted with high-performance facilities in well-equipped and spacious surroundings.
You are assured of a home-from-home experience because we only manufacture domestic standard toilets, showers and changing rooms. You won’t find user-unfriendly plastic chemical toilets here.
We only supply the highest-quality portable toilet buildings, providing the standards of cleanliness and hygiene you would expect to find in any home.
Our all-steel buildings are durable and robust enough for permanent use, as well as being easy to clean and maintain.
Why choose Portaloo Toilets, Showers and Changing Rooms from Portakabin?
- Permanent-quality, hygienic, attractive all-steel buildings designed for medium to long-term use
- Buildings fully fitted with high-quality sinks and taps, hot and cold running water, full-flushing toilets and generous lighting
- All toilet blocks are connected to mains water, sewage and electricity
- Choose from 7.5kW electric showers or economical gas-powered showers, each providing a constant supply of temperature-regulated hot water
- High-level windows provide plenty of natural light while maintaining privacy
- Individual shower compartments with integral changing area and seat, providing privacy and plenty of space for changing
- Specially designed team sports changing rooms are available with large communal changing and shower areas, bench seating, coat hooks and toilet cubicles.
Buildings can be created from left and right end modules with middle or enclosed modules
- Building Layouts
A variety of room layouts can be achieved by the installation of partition walls, with a matching polyester steel finish.
- Floor – 3.00kN/m2
- Roof – 0.75kN/m2
- Basic wind speed (to meet BS6399:Part 2 requirements).
Portaloo Toilets – available in a vast range of layouts
- Our smallest standard unit comprises one male sink and toilet and one female sink and toilet
- Our largest 28m2 blocks can incorporate two male toilets and two urinals, three female toilets and a disabled persons' toilet, along with all the sinks and extras you need
- Unlimited potential size, as blocks can be joined to accommodate any number of toilets and showers.
Portaloo Showers – so versatile you have 3 different power options
- Can be fitted with 7.5kW electric showers that require a three-phase electrical unit, providing instant, temperature-regulated water
- Or you can choose economical gas-powered showers, which only require a single-phase unit and provide the same instant hot water while using less power
- A third option is to have your temporary shower building fitted with water tanks that use immersion heaters to supply your hot water. These also only require a single-phase electricity supply.
Portaloo Changing Rooms – choose from 2 styles
- Standard changing rooms feature the same high-quality showers and individual compartments as our shower units, but also include a toilet, extensive bench seating and communal changing area
- Purpose designed for team sports with large communal shower and changing areas, plus additional toilet cubicles.
- External walls are of a durable one-piece construction offering high-performance, low-maintenance, plastisol-coated galvanised steel finish
- Floors have a rigid galvanised steel frame and an aluminium-zinc coated steel sheet underdrawing, which offers a sturdy and robust feel
- Outstanding insulation is provided by the roof construction which is covered with solar-reflective, profiled plastisol-coated, galvanised steel to reduce heat gain
- Steel-faced doors have an insulating core that minimise heat loss
- Both fixed and opening windows have distinctive square cornered aluminium frames and a polyester powder coated paint finish.
We are really pleased with the new changing rooms and toilets at Stepaside. They provide a high standard of facilities for all players using the new pitches, as well as meeting all our security requirements. Allspace provided an excellent service and gave us expert advice on getting the best value from our hired buildings.