Welcoming and hygienic environment for young children
Bright, fun, safe and hygienic portable toilet buildings, specially designed for primary school children.
Why choose the Junior product range from Portaloo?
- Designed in line with the School Premises (England) Regulations 2012 - Washrooms for Pupils section and include child-safety kick plates and finger guards
- Fitted with child-height urinals, toilets, recessed washbasins and mirrors, perfect for pupils in Key Stages 1 and 2
- Sculpted toilet cubicle doors allow teacher supervision where required, whilst maintaining privacy
- Thermostatically controlled water supply ensures consistent water temperature and prevents scalding
- Bright blue and yellow interiors provide an attractive, fun environment
- High-capacity 50-litre storage tank provides a plentiful supply of hot water
- High-level heaters for maximum comfort and child safety
- Concealed plumbing prevents accidental damage and vandalism.
- Building Layouts
A variety of room layouts can be achieved by the installation of partition walls, with a matching polyester steel finish.
- Floor – 3.00kN/m2
- Roof – 0.75kN/m2
- Basic wind speed (to meet BS6399:Part 2 requirements).
Designed with well-being in mind
Portaloo Junior toilets - aim to encourage independence, while enabling adult supervision where required. Each building features four toilets, four sinks and two urinals, with separate girls’ and boys’ areas – catering for up to 80 pupils.
The buildings incorporate a wealth of safety features and a central, lockable cupboard ideal for storing cleaning products. The building’s all-steel construction ensures maximum durability for busy school environments, while interiors are designed for easy cleaning.
- External walls are of a durable one-piece construction offering high-performance, low-maintenance, plastisol-coated galvanised steel finish
- Floors have a rigid galvanised steel frame and an aluminium-zinc coated steel sheet underdrawing, which offers a sturdy and robust feel
- Outstanding insulation is provided by the roof construction which is covered with solar-reflective, profiled plastisol-coated, galvanised steel to reduce heat gain
- Steel-faced doors have an insulating core that minimise heat loss
- Both fixed and opening windows have distinctive square cornered aluminium frames and a polyester powder coated paint finish.
We were very impressed with the quality and design features of the Portaloo Junior toilet building. It was very important to the headteacher at the school that the interim facilities we provided during the refurbishment programme were as good, if not better, than the permanent facilities that the children had been using. "The Portaloo Junior toilet building has certainly provided this and everyone, pupils, teachers and contractors alike, have been very pleased with the high level of service and quality facilities we have received.