Welcoming and hygienic environment for young children
Bright, fun, safe and hygienic portable toilet buildings, specially designed for primary school children.
Why choose the Junior product range from Portaloo?
- Designed in line with the School Premises (England) Regulations 2012 - Washrooms for Pupils section and include child-safety kick plates and finger guards
- Fitted with child-height urinals, toilets, recessed washbasins and mirrors, perfect for pupils in Key Stages 1 and 2
- Sculpted toilet cubicle doors allow teacher supervision where required, whilst maintaining privacy
- Thermostatically controlled water supply ensures consistent water temperature and prevents scalding
- Bright blue and yellow interiors provide an attractive, fun environment
- High-capacity 50-litre storage tank provides a plentiful supply of hot water
- High-level heaters for maximum comfort and child safety
- Concealed plumbing prevents accidental damage and vandalism.
- Building Layouts
A variety of room layouts can be achieved by the installation of partition walls, with a matching polyester steel finish.
- Floor – 3.00kN/m2
- Roof – 0.75kN/m2
- Basic wind speed (to meet BS6399:Part 2 requirements).
Designed with well-being in mind
Portaloo Junior toilets – aim to encourage independence, while enabling adult supervision where required. Each building features four toilets, four sinks and two urinals, with separate girls’ and boys’ areas – catering for up to 80 pupils.
The buildings incorporate a wealth of safety features and a central, lockable cupboard ideal for storing cleaning products. The building’s all-steel construction ensures maximum durability for busy school environments, while interiors are designed for easy cleaning.
- External walls are of a durable one-piece construction offering high-performance, low-maintenance, plastisol-coated galvanised steel finish
- Floors have a rigid galvanised steel frame and an aluminium-zinc coated steel sheet underdrawing, which offers a sturdy and robust feel
- Outstanding insulation is provided by the roof construction which is covered with solar-reflective, profiled plastisol-coated, galvanised steel to reduce heat gain
- Steel-faced doors have an insulating core that minimise heat loss
- Both fixed and opening windows have distinctive square cornered aluminium frames and a polyester powder coated paint finish.