When you’re moving on to a new or remote site with no mains infrastructure, it’s essential that you provide high-quality welfare facilities for your workforce. A self-sufficient and mobile welfare unit from Portakabin can be towed to any location and be ready to use within just 30 seconds of delivery.
Konstructa units ensure you fully comply with health, safety and welfare regulation and modular storage units can help keep valuable tools and equipment safe on even the most exposed sites.
Why choose Konstructa stand-alone welfare and storage units?
- Options can include a canteen with seating area, work surface, kettle and microwave oven, a separate small office area, a washroom with full-flushing toilet and a drying room with coat hooks and blown-air heating outlet
- Passive infrared (PIR) activated LED lighting to ensure lights are only switched on when needed
- Maintenance-free batteries to power lighting, with condition-monitoring system to detect when batteries need recharging
- A plant room housing the low-noise, low-emission diesel generator with sensor batteries and water tank.
- A cost-effective site storage solution for your valuable tools, goods or equipment
- Safe, secure and robust storage facilities, constructed from galvanised steel with anti-intrusion surrounds and double steel-faced doors
- High security CISA padlocks with anti-tamper shroud fitted for enhanced security
- Can be stacked with other buildings from the range
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With space at a premium, Siemens were looking for multifunctional space that would be as welcoming to its busy on-site employees as it would be for visiting customers
Rapid Energy required an office area and a kitchenette that was airy and light, creating a comfortable workplace for employees at Rapid Energy. As a fast-growing business, the client required a building that meets their current needs and can be easily upscaled for future growth.
We were pleased to work with Portakabin on this high profile site in the centre of Manchester. Ensuring top-quality accommodation and facilities for our people is a key priority for us on our projects.