Create versatile, multi-storey construction site accommodation of any size, providing extensive office and welfare facilities for large-scale construction projects with the Konstructa modular building system. Providing high-quality working environments for large numbers of people over long-term construction projects.
The modules that form your building
Buildings can be created from left and right end modules with middle or enclosed modules. The enclosed modules provide set layouts for toilets, mess rooms, drying rooms, office and meeting rooms, and mess rooms with toilets.
Why choose Konstructa modular buildings?
- Achieves energy performance asset ‘A’ rating
- The only modular building system that can be installed without working at height for improved site safety
- Image enhancing modern, smart and clean offices and welfare buildings
- Fire-safe version available
Open and enclosed module sizes
- Open modules
- Mid open plan (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Left end open plan (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Right open plan (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Enclosed modules
- Corridor and toilet (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Corridor and drying room (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Corridor and other (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Corridor and shower (9.7m only)
- Toilet, corridor and other (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Other, corridor and other (9.7m only)
- Balcony (7.3m and 9.7m)
- Mess, toilet, corridor, other (9.7m only)
With exterior staircases at either end, the building provides a clean, modern appearance for the iconic stadium site; challenging the perception of traditional site accommodation products
We wanted the highest standard of site facilities for our teams, and Portakabin (Site Accommodation) buildings were recommended to us. We went to visit some installed modular buildings and were impressed by their quality, spaciousness and cleanliness, which exceeded anything we’d seen before.