Portakabin modular buildings can be designed to fulfil the high-performance requirements of school and college music rooms. Acoustically enhanced music rooms can be configured to your exact specifications giving you the perfect environment for teaching, learning and playing music.
The range of buildings available means you can create music rooms of any size, from single stand-alone classrooms to specialist music blocks with multiple rehearsal, recording and performance spaces.
The sound proofing is excellent - an important requirement for a performing arts building - and it has a solid, high quality feel throughout.
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers say about our track record of delivering successful music rooms.
Riverside Bridge School
The three-school campus for 2,645 children aged from 0 to 19, was constructed using a Portakabin Design and Build off-site solution and designed by Surface to Air Architects.
Your Music Room from Portakabin
- Range of building sizes available to suit every requirement
- Buildings can be acoustically enhanced to meet the demands of any location
- Buildings can be configured to provide separate practice, performance and recording areas
- Range of exterior options available to complement the appearance of other buildings on your site
- Music room buildings can be stand-alone or integrated with existing buildings
- Buildings can comply with all relevant building regulations
Solutions to suit all budgets and timeframes
It’s easy to get the buildings you need, when you choose Portakabin. Whether you want the total financial flexibility of hiring, the permanence of buying newly manufactured or you want the added sustainability of a pre-owned refurbished Portakabin building, there’s an option to suit you.
Much more than a building
From concept to completion and beyond – there’s a specialist behind every stage of your project.
With a truly 360˚ service from Portakabin, rest assured that there’s a team of modular experts managing every stage of your project and your modular building’s lifecycle.