Purpose-designed toilets and washrooms to cater for all cultures.
Facilities that offer access to the entire community
If you provide public amenities to a multi-cultural community you may want to consider offering alternative toilet and washroom facilities to meet their cultural requirements.
Why choose the Multi-Cultural product range from Portaloo?
- Caters for the preferences of many cultures
- Toilets feature a raised platform with integral drainage for ease of cleaning
- Buildings fitted with coat hooks, hand dryers and fan heaters with thermostatic control
- Non-slip vinyl floor covering for safety and easy-to-clean stainless steel fixtures for hygiene
- Hand-held cleansing head with coiled pipework and regulated warm water for intimate cleaning
- Can be specified as male and female units and, if required, can include western-style toilets.
- Design Loads
- Floor – 3.00kN/m2
- Roof – 0.75kN/m2
- Basic wind speed (to meet BS6399:Part 2 requirements).
Purpose-designed to cater for multi-cultural users
Portaloo Natural Position Toilets – designed to meet the requirements of different cultures by giving the option of a natural squat position and a hand-held cleansing head for intimate cleaning.
Portaloo Purity Washroom – Portaloo Purity is a purpose-built Wudu and multi-faith washing facility to enable pre-prayer cleansing rituals to be carried out in modern, hygienic surroundings. The high-quality fixtures are easy to clean and maintain and come with water saving push button taps and the spacious 24' (7.3m) x 10' (3m) building features separate areas and entrance doors for male and female users.
These toilet and washroom units provide modern sanitary amenities in robust, high quality, steel-framed buildings that can be easily installed almost anywhere – from schools and hospitals to transport hubs and leisure complexes.
- External walls are of a durable one-piece construction offering high-performance, low-maintenance, plastisol-coated galvanised steel finish
- Floors have a rigid galvanised steel frame and an aluminium-zinc coated steel sheet underdrawing, which offers a sturdy and robust feel
- Outstanding insulation is provided by the roof construction which is covered with solar-reflective, profiled plastisol-coated, galvanised steel to reduce heat gain
- Steel-faced doors have an insulating core that minimise heat loss
- Both fixed and opening windows have distinctive square cornered aluminium frames and a polyester powder coated paint finish.
Customers such as Brunel University and University of Wolverhampton have chosen Portakabin to provide their multi-cultural facilities.
We approached a number of potential suppliers of interim toilets and washrooms, but only Portaloo gave us the confidence that they could meet our special requirements for this building. They were the most professional in their approach and were keen to work closely with us to develop the best solution.