When you’re moving on to a new or remote site with no mains infrastructure, it’s essential that you provide high-quality welfare facilities for your workforce. A self-sufficient and mobile welfare unit from Portakabin can be towed to any location and be ready to use within just 30 seconds of delivery.
Konstructa units ensure you fully comply with health, safety and welfare regulation and modular storage units can help keep valuable tools and equipment safe on even the most exposed sites.
Welfare units available in static and mobile options. Secure storage units come in a range of sizes to suit almost any site footprint.
Why choose Konstructa stand-alone welfare and storage units?
- Options can include a canteen with seating area, work surface, kettle and microwave oven, a separate small office area, a washroom with full-flushing toilet and a drying room with coat hooks and blown-air heating outlet
- Passive infrared (PIR) activated LED lighting to ensure lights are only switched on when needed
- Maintenance-free batteries to power lighting, with condition-monitoring system to detect when batteries need recharging
- A plant room housing the low-noise, low-emission diesel generator with sensor batteries and water tank
- A cost-effective site storage solution for your valuable tools, goods or equipment
- Safe, secure and robust storage facilities, constructed from galvanised steel with anti-intrusion surrounds and double steel-faced doors
- Approved safety standards – units are available that are CSC (Container Safety Convention) plated for ISO 19001 compliance
- High security CISA padlocks with anti-tamper shroud fitted for enhanced security
- Can be stacked with other buildings from the range.
Konstructa Range Brochure
Download the Konstructa product range brochure to read more about the stand-alone welfare and storage units and site cabin sizes and specifications.
Because this is a power plant, with strict access and health and safety procedures to follow, the ability to put together the facilities we required was a distinct advantage of working with Portakabin. It meant that there was minimal impact on our own workforce at this busy time. We looked at other suppliers but Portakabin had been recommended by a contractor and we were very happy with the whole setup – installation was quick and efficient and the quality of the cabins was good. We got exactly what we wanted. Everything we were quoted for was delivered as it should have been without any problems – Portakabin were very professional.