Meet the differing needs of staff, patients and visitors, in addition to the latest hygiene and accessibility requirements, with our precision-manufactured solutions for portable toilets, shower blocks and portable changing rooms.
Options both large and small with a turn-key service
Whether you’re looking for an entire toilet block, a portable toilet or a portable shower, we have options for additional facilities during refurbishment works and periods of high footfall or for solutions to integrate within a new building.
Every solution comes with our planning, design and installation support to ensure that your products are installed and connected, with minimal disruption. Plus you’ll have the ongoing support of your local Portaloo Hire specialists.
Quality to match expectations
Portable toilet hire doesn’t mean you have to compromise on quality. We only manufacture permanent-quality, all-steel toilets, shower blocks and portable changing rooms.
They’re fitted out with non-chemical, full-flushing toilets, hot and cold running water and high-quality sinks, taps and showers so you can maintain the expected levels of cleanliness.
Catering for a diverse population
Our range of Portaloo buildings includes facilities for people with disabilities, designed in line with the Equality Act 2010, that allow independent use but with space for carers and specialist equipment. Multi-cultural washrooms also allow you to cater for the whole community.
Portakabin gave us a 100 per cent commitment that they could provide the standard of toilets we needed in the timescale we set out. We were delighted with the facilities provided and the responsive service. When we realised the refurbishment programme would take longer than expected, we had no hesitation in extending the hire period for these first-class facilities.
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers say about our track record of successfully delivering healthcare facilities
The Square Tallaght
During a major refurbishment programme, The Square Tallaght Shopping Centre needed to source high-quality interim toilet facilities to uphold the high standards expected by visitors.
Bons Secours Hospital
Whilst undergoing major redevelopment work, Bons Secours Hospital required a high-quality interim building for its physiotherapy department, which needed to be moved out of the main building for the duration of the construction work.
A fully serviced two-storey office complex integrated with existing buildings and completed in just six weeks? Absolutely possible with Portakabin
Your Mobile Toilets, Washrooms and Changing Rooms from Portakabin
- Permanent-quality, domestic standard, hygienic all-steel buildings, for medium to long-term use
- Obscured windows providing natural light while maintaining privacy
- Delivered ready for connection to mains water, sewage and electricity
- A variety of layouts available for our portable toilets to suit your requirements
- Shower compartments with integral changing area and seat, providing privacy and plenty of space
- Choice of power supply for showers, all providing a constant supply of temperature-regulated hot water
- Specially designed changing rooms available with large communal changing and shower areas, bench seating, coat hooks and toilet cubicles
- Ramps and steps can be supplied in addition to disabled persons' facilities, for complete accessibility
- Additional features include extractor fans, mirrors, hand dryers, soap dispensers and an optional consumables-reorder service
Use our online Visualiser to get started on customising your Portakabin building solution
Healthcare solutions to suit all budgets and timeframes
It’s easy to get the facilities you need when you choose Portakabin. You can have the total financial flexibility of hiring your buildings for as long as you need them.
Much more than a building
From concept to completion and beyond – there’s a specialist behind every stage of your project.
With a truly 360˚ service from Portakabin, rest assured that there’s a team of modular experts managing every stage of your project and your modular healthcare building’s lifecycle.
Let’s talk about your building
We can call you or meet to discuss your project in detail