We only manufacture and supply the highest-quality portable toilet buildings for your students, providing all the standards of cleanliness and hygiene you would expect to find in any permanent building.
Our toilet blocks and shower blocks are durable and robust enough for use in any educational establishment, as well as being easy to clean and maintain. For temporary toilets our fast-delivery toilets for hire have the same standard of quality as permanent toilets.
Thanks to the flexibility of our buildings, we can deliver a vast range of layouts. If you can't see a layout to suit you, please get in touch - we're sure to have a building to meet your needs, you might be pleasantly surprised at the hygienic, mains-connected, domestic-standard toilet blocks we can offer.
Whether it’s a portable shower or portable toilet you need, you will also benefit from our planning, design and installation support to ensure that your products are installed and connected, with minimal disruption to learning. Plus, for hired buildings you’ll have the ongoing support of your local Portaloo specialists.
Portable toilet blocks built to permanent standards
The build-quality and high standard of internal fit-out mean that you'll never have to compromise on quality when providing temporary or permanent facilities for students, which can be linked to other Portakabin buildings or to traditional buildings to create seamless, integrated amenities.
Our junior toilet facilities have been designed to encourage independence, while enabling adult supervision where required. The buildings incorporate a wealth of safety features to eliminate potential hazards and keep children safe. Each building features four low-level toilets, four sinks and two urinals, with separate girls' and boys' areas - catering for up to 80 pupils. There's also a central, lockable cupboard ideal for storing cleaning products. Finished with a bright, colourful interior – they provide a fun, welcoming and hygienic environment for young children.
Quality to match expectations
We only manufacture permanent-quality, all-steel toilets, showers and changing rooms.
They’re fitted out with non-chemical, full-flushing toilets, hot and cold running water and high-quality sinks, taps and showers so you can maintain the expected levels of cleanliness.
Portakabin was chosen to supply the interim building we needed, following a competitive tender process. The company offered the best price combined with the quality of buildings we were looking for. To verify the building standard for myself, I was taken to see an existing Portakabin installation nearby, and was fully satisfied with the quality of the buildings.
Don't just take our word for it, see what our customers say about our track record of delivering successful toilets, showers and changing rooms.
St Patrick's College
When buildings were demolished to make way for a new development, St Patrick's college needed to source interim teaching accommodation to serve the students until the new building was completed.
Ashton Grammar School
When Ashton Grammar School undertook an extensive renovation and building works programme, a cost effective temporary classroom solution was required for relocating the students.
When prestigious boys' school Blackrock College undertook a major construction programme to update and rebuild its 147-year-old senior school, extensive temporary facilities were required so that the boys' education could continue uninterrupted.
Your Toilets, Showers and Changing Rooms from Portakabin
- Obscured windows providing natural light while maintaining privacy
- Sculpted toilet cubicle doors allow teacher supervision where required, whilst maintaining privacy
- Delivered ready for connection to mains water, sewage and electricity
- Shower compartments with integral changing area and seat, providing privacy and plenty of space
- Choice of power supply for showers, all providing a constant supply of temperature-regulated hot water
- Specially designed changing rooms available with large communal changing and shower areas, bench seating, coat hooks and toilet cubicles
- Ramps and steps can be supplied in addition to DDA compliant facilities, ensuring your toilets are accessible to all students
- Additional features include extractor fans, mirrors, hand dryers, soap dispensers and an optional consumables-reorder service
- Concealed plumbing prevents accidental damage and vandalism
- Junior facilities are designed in line with the School Premises (England) Regulations 2012 - Washrooms for Pupils section and include child-safety kick plates and finger guards
Toilets, Showers and Changing Room solutions to suit all budgets and timeframes
It’s easy to get the toilets, showers and changing rooms you need, when you choose Portakabin. You can have the total financial flexibility of hiring for as long as you need them.
Much more than a building
From concept to completion and beyond – there’s a specialist behind every stage of your project.
With a truly 360˚ service from Portakabin, rest assured that there’s a team of modular experts managing every stage of your project and the lifecycle of your toilets, showers and changing rooms.