Large self-contained portable buildings available within one day.
The cost-effective way to create spacious working environments
A Pullman building is a single portable cabin that comes in a range of sizes up to 68m2. It offers versatile accommodation that can be configured just as you need it.
With the Pullman building you have access to an expansive open-plan interior that can be designed to suit a wide range of applications, using partition walls to create individual rooms, corridors and reception areas.
Why choose the Pullman building range?
- Value-for-money portable cabins available to hire
- Self-contained building delivered by lorry - arrives ready for immediate use
- At 4.246m they are much wider than standard cabins
- Generous floor areas of 36m2, 45m2, 55m2 and 68m2
- Buildings can be linked side-by-side or configured to create two-storey complexes
- 2.5m ceiling height creates a spacious interior environment
- Easily located
- Walls are of a tried and tested one-piece construction with no through-joints where failure could occur.
- The floor has an all-welded galvanised steel frame which allows buildings to be sited close to the ground. A thermal blanket with heat reflective foil facings provides effective floor insulation.
Anti-vandal and energy efficient
- With steel facings and an insulating core avoid seasonal movement and minimize heat loss. Intruder-resistant, anodized aluminium door frames incorporate a thermal break and draughtproof weather seals.
- Of a patented "warm deck" construction, with CFC-free polymer insulation, the roof has an impervious polyester coated steel vapour barrier at ceiling level preventing problems associated with interstitial condensation.