Expansion or relocation of production space often occurs in response to a change in demand, which makes the flexible modular and portable solutions from Portakabin the perfect solution.
Clear, spacious areas, ready in weeks
The generous, column-free spaces that are possible within our modular buildings can be configured to meet your exact requirements, incorporating any specialist equipment, sterile working areas or secure storage facilities you may need. Our robust, all-steel buildings offer the permanent-quality of a traditional building with the added benefit of being up and running just a few weeks after your order is received.
Experienced in specialist requirements
Our in-house designers and engineers can work with you to accommodate challenging features like the dust-free, clean and easy-to-maintain environment that was created for nanocomposite testing at the University of Warwick's International Institute for Nanocomposites Manufacturing.
Your Production Space from Portakabin
- Minimal disruption on site for maintenance of existing operations
- Shorter programme times for a faster ROI
- Suitable for challenging sites where traditional construction may not be possible
- Versatile, column-free modular buildings enable you to create labs of any size, with any internal layout
- Can be stand-alone buildings or incorporated into any larger modular building
- Climate-control systems to create a comfortable, controllable working environment - all year round.
Faster return on investment
Totally Wicked turned to Portakabin to enable the expansion of their e-liquid production line, using a particularly constrained brown-field site. A build-time of just four months meant a faster return on investment than would have been possible with a traditionally constructed building.
Much more than a building
From concept to completion and beyond – there’s a specialist behind every stage of your project.
With a truly 360˚ service from Portakabin, rest assured that there’s a team of modular experts managing every stage of your project and your modular building’s lifecycle.