Whatever your requirements, the Pacemaker portable cabin range allows you to make the most of your space.
Cost-effective and ready for immediate use
A Pacemaker building is a cost-effective portable cabin suitable for when you need extra workspace, fast. These comfortable, great-value portable buildings can be delivered quickly from stock and be ready for immediate use.
The range is ideal for a variety of uses, including offices, sales areas, gatehouses, reception areas and rest rooms and has the flexibility to suit your changing needs, with hire available for as long as you need.
Why choose the Pacemaker building product range?
- Versatile linking system can be used to create building complexes and two-storey accommodation
- Available in a range of sizes from 7m² to 36m²
- Comfortable working environment suitable for a variety of uses
- Your portable cabins will arrive ready for immediate use
- Patented floor design allows one-step access
- Transported by road on a flatbed lorry or trailer platform
- Easily sited directly onto prepared foundations using the telescopic Lodastrut leg system
- External walls are of a durable one-piece construction offering high-performance, low-maintenance, plastisol-coated galvanised steel finish
- The floor of a Pacemaker building has a rigid galvanised steel frame and an aluminium-zinc coated steel sheet under drawing, which offers a sturdy and robust feel
- Outstanding insulation is provided by a one-piece roof construction which is covered with solar-reflective, profile plastisol-coated, galvanised steel to reduce heat gain
- Steel-faced doors have an insulating core that minimises heat loss. The anodised aluminium frame also incorporates draughtproof weather seals
- Protection against theft and vandalism is given by a cylinder mortice lock, which has escape override on the inside